New Swine Flu Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Nasal Swab), detection of New Swine influenza virus G4 EA H1N
The New Swine Flu (G4 EA H1N1) Antigen Rapid Test is an in vitro diagnostic test for the qualitative detection of New Swine influenza virus (G4 EA H1N1) in Nasal swab samples, using the rapid immunochromatographic method.
The New Swine Flu (G4 EA H1N1) Antigen Rapid Test is a qualitative, lateral flow immunoassay for the detection of New Swine Flu virus (G4 EA H1N1) in swine’s Nasal swab samples. In this test, antibody specific to the New Swine Flu is coated on the test line region of the test cassette. During testing, the extracted specimen reacts with the antibody to New Swine Flu that is coated onto particles. The mixture migrates up the membrane to react with the antibody to New Swine Flu on the membrane and generate one colored line in the test region. The presence of this colored line in test region indicates a positive result. To serve as a procedural control, a colored line will always appear in the control region if the test has performed properly.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Allow the test, specimen, extraction buffer to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30 °C) prior to testing.
1. Remove the test cassette from the sealed foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. Best results will be obtained if the assay is performed immediately after opening the foil pouch.
2. Collect nasal swabs from acute hyperthermia and untreated sick pigs. The swab should be inserted into the nostril and rotated on the inner wall 5-10 times to collect virus as much as possible. Withdraw the sterile nasal swab from the nostril.
3. Remove the cover of the tube containing the extraction buffer. See illustration 1. Place the tube in the workstation.Place the swab specimen in the extraction tube. Rotate the swab for approximately 10 seconds while pressing the head against the inside of the tube to release the antigen in the swab. See illustration 2.
4. Remove the swab while squeezing the swab head against the inside of the extraction tube as remove it to expel as much liquid as possible from the swab. Discard the swab in accordance with local biohazard waste disposal protocol. See illustration 3.
5. Tighten the extraction tube cap on top of the extraction tube. Hold the specimen collection tube upright then unscrew the cap of the specimen collection tube. See illustration 4.
6. Invert the specimen collection tube and add 3 drops of the solution (approx.120 μL) to the sample well and then start the timer.
7. Read the result at 15 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.
Do not use after expiration date.
Handle all specimens as if they contain infectious agents. Observe established precautions against microbiological hazards throughout testing and follow the standard procedures for proper disposal of specimens.
Wear disposable gloves and eye protection when specimens are being tested.
Humidity and temperature can adversely affect results.
Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
Do not reuse the test kit.
Do not mix components from different lot and different products.
|New Swine Flu (G4 EA H1N1) Antigen Rapid Test
- Fast results
- Easy visually interpretation
- Simple operation, no equipment required
- High accuracy