|Tube withTransparent Reagent
|1mL/T, 2mL/T, 3mL/T, 5mL/T, 50T/box
|2 ~ 25°C
Viral Transport Medium (Inactivated Type), Suitable for RT-PCR, Viral Transport Medium
The Viral Transport Medium is intended for the collection and transport of clinical samples containing viruses, chlamydiae, mycoplasmas and ureaplasmas from the collection site to the testing laboratory.
Directly lyse the virus and release nucleic acid
Suitable for RT-PCR
Quickly inactivate the virus
Eliminate the risk of infection
Storage: 5-25℃ Expiration date: 12 months
Please refer to the outer box for the production date and expiration date.
The collected nasopharyngeal swab samples should be transported at 2°C-8°C and submitted for inspection immediately. Sample transport and storage time should be no later than 48h.
1. Before sampling, mark the relevant sample information on the label of the sampling tube.
2. Use a sampling swab to sample at the nasopharynx up to different sampling requirements.
3. Sampling methods are below:
a. Nasal swab: Gently insert the swab head into the nasal condyle of the nasal passage, stay for a while and then slowly turn it out. Wipe the other nostril with another swab, immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail.
b. Pharyngeal swab: Wipe the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall with the swab, immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail.
4. Quickly place the swab into the sampling tube.
5. Break the sampling swab above the sampling tube, and tighten the tube cap.
6. Freshly collected clinical specimens should be delivered to the laboratory within 2 hours at 2°C-8°C.
[Interpretation of results]
If the collected sampling solution turns yellow or turbid, the sample should be re-sampled for testing.
1. Contaminated samples after collection will affect the final results.
2. Store samples at inappropriate temperature will affect the final results.