Multi-Drug 2~16/20 Drugs Rapid Test Panel CE/FDA certificate,rapid screening test
CE Multi-Drug Rapid Test Panel Urine Convenient Test Kits Fast Reading With Drug of Abuse Diagnosis High Quality
The Multi-Drug Rapid Test Panel is a rapid urine screening test that can be performed without the use of an instrument. The test utilizes monoclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of specific drugs in urine.
How to use?
Allow the test, urine specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30ºC) prior totesting.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test panel from the sealedpouch and use it within one hour.
2. Remove the cap.
3. With the arrow pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the test panel vertically in the urinespecimen for at least 10 to 15 seconds. Immerse the dipstick to at least the level of the wavylines, but not above the arrow on the test panel.
4. Replace the cap and place the test panel on a non-absorbent flat surface.
5. Start the timer and wait for the colored line(s) to appear.
6. Read the adulteration strips and Alcohol strip between 3-5 minutes according to color chart providedseparately/on foil pouch. Refer to your Drug Free Policy for guidelines on adulterated specimens.We recommend not to interpret the drug test results and either retest the urine or collect another specimen in case of any positive result for any adulteration test.
7. The drug strip result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minute.
Multi-Drug Rapid Test Panel for the qualitative detection of Methylenedioxymethamphetamine CE certified In Powder
Applications and Description:
The Multi-Drug Rapid Test Panel is a rapid surfaces or solids screening test that can be performed without the use of an instrument. The test utilizes monoclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of specific drugs on surfaces and in solids.
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy) is a designer drug first synthesized in 1914 by a German drug company for the treatment of obesity.. Those who take the drug frequently report adverse effects, such as increased muscle tension and sweating. MD/MA is not clearly a stimulant, although it has, in common with amphetamine drugs, a capacity to increase blood pressure and heart rate. MD/MA does produce some perceptual changes in the form of increased sensitivity to light, difficulty in focusing, and blurred vision in some users. Its mechanism of action is thought to be via release of the neurotransmitter serotonin. MD/MA may also release dopamine, although the general opinion is that this is a secondary effect of the drug (Nichols and Oberlender, 1990). The most pervasive effect of MD/MA, occurring in virtually all people who took a reasonable dose of the drug, was to produce a clenching of the jaws.
How to use?
Test device (in closed pouches), samples, and controls should be brought to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing. Do not open pouches until ready to perform the assay.
Remove the test device from its protective pouch and label the device with patient’s identification or control label.
1. Wipe with the strips over the surface in which the drugs are expected.
2. Take off the cap of supplied tube;
3. Fill all buffers from the supplied tube of buffer into the protection cover.
4. Insert the Multi Test slowly and carefully into the protection cover with buffer
5. Wait for lines to appear on the membrane and read the results after 5 minutes and do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
1. Open the tube and put the solid in to the buffer.
2. Close the tube with dropper and cap. Shake it a short time. Wait for 30 sec.
3. Take off the cap of supplied tube;
4. Fill all buffers with dissolved substances into the protection cover.
5. Insert the Multi Test slowly and carefully into the protection cover with buffer.
6. Wait for lines to appear on the membrane and read the results after 5 minutes and do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
|Multi-Drug 2~20 Drugs Rapid Test Panel
|Multi-Drug 2~16 Drugs Rapid Test Panel